Re: fuel additives

From: ScottH216@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 13:25:34 EST

<< Has anyone ever added in those octane boosters from the auto store? Cause
 im gonna go down to the track this weekend and i wanted to see if anybody
 has tried it. pro's, cons? >>

After installing the MP computer, I found I HAD to add something, my truck
pinged like crazy at the dragstrip. I've tried several brands, and what
worked best for me was "The Outlaw" Super Concentrated Octane Booster. It's
the dark blue can with the horse head logo.

<>

I looked at the labels, and since I'm still running the catalytic converter
on my Dakota, I made sure to find one that says it's compatible. 104+ makes
no mention of that on any of their products that I found, so I stay away from
them.

Scott
'94 Dakota 318 - 15.24 @ 89
'68 Camaro 355 - 12.02 @ 112