RE: Speaking of insurance...

From: Josh Brown (jbrown@patriotfinance.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 15:17:56 EST

I go thru progressive and they have always taken care of me, I was in a head
on collision back in 97, and my Dak was totaled, they had a check for me
which included all mods I had done to the truck including the bed liner and
taillight stickers, after paying off what I owed on my Dakota I still had
enough left over to put 3 grand down on my new Dak. $0.02