Re: wiper blades WAS Info for ping/problem

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 13:47:35 EST

Thanks, Andy! It looks like you'll have a lot of takers and there
shouldn't be much difference in the parts between all of the different
years and model on the list.

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:04:30 -0500 Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
writes:
> I'll give them a call tomorrow from work and see about a group buy.
> It's worth the toll-free call. More details tomorrow night (I
> hope).
>
> Richard A Pyburn wrote:
> >
> > Group buy, maybe????
> >
> > On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:48:54 -0500 Andy Levy
> <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
> > writes:
> > > As I said, my father makes the silicone that's in these blades,
> and
> > > he
> > > says it's flexible below temperatures that'll make your Dakota
> > > cough,
> > > sputter and die a horrible death.
> > >
> > > They make some weeeeeird stuff in that sillycones plant, I tell
> ya.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.