Re: Re: another day, another magnum

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 13:35:14 EST

March 4 huh, Jon? I'm gonna be near Raleigh then.My youngest brother who
lives in Rougemont will be getting married the afternoon of the fourth.
I'll try to call you if I can squezze in the time, otherwise looking
forward to seeing you later in March at Heather's deal in New Braunfels!

Richard iN San Antonio
BTW, it was 85 degrees yesterday with a heat index of eighty.