Re: Northern California

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 20:00:50 EST

In a message dated 1/20/00 11:19:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ScottH216@aol.com writes:

<< So you're the only other DMLer who runs At Sears Point? Hmmm. I've been
 meaning to run Sacramento sometime, I'll have to make the trip one weekend.
 Below I've listed the latest schedule for Sears Point Raceway. They "might"
 be doing construction on the track this year, so this could change... To
keep
 this post from getting too long, I've only included the races that the
 average Dakota owner could compete in. The "Bracket Drags" are Saturday's or
 Sunday's points races, (Now called the Summit Racing E.T. Racing Series) and
 the "S.P.O.R.T. Drags" are Wednesday's trophy races. If they've updated the
 ET section, you can find out more on their website at: searspoint.com

Perfect, just what I wanted! Thanks! If you run Sac, keep in mind, the
traction isnt as good as Sears, but the ET's are quicker! Some say its not a
true 1320 feet. No one has proven that.

Brad