Someone PLEASE HELP, Speed Grill!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 23:02:14 EST

Hey I finally got my Speed Grill for my Dad's Ram...

Unbolt the Grill Grinded out the cheesy plastic Welds, no problem (took me
maybe 15 mins LOVE DREMELS) Anyways, I got to put on the those little
CLIPS!!!

That's where it all goes to hell, these SOB won't even think of going on.
I finally got one on, and started on another SNAP, SH*T, ok try another
one... that went on, fairly easy, I figured hmm maybe it was just a couple of
bum clips... NOPE I get the top ones on no problem (The top of the bottom
drivers side grill) Anyone familiar with Rams knows that the back part is
thicker on the bottom/sides.

Anyways, I have now managed to break 4 clips, and F*CK up about 3 others, I
even tried heatthose little buggers to get em to flex more.

Not only that I walk upstairs and three more have BROKEN OFF!!!!!!!!!

I need help BAD, I ahve a couple of ideas

First Drill tiny holes and use some tiny screws...?

Anyone tried drilling into Plastic grills? If so did it work?

I really don't wanna crack this grill, it's not MINE! it's my dad's he would
completely kick my ass if i cracked it!

PLEASE HELP, AND QUICK!
    Greg