Re: truck wanders....

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 23:31:36 EST

>>Youre thinking right. it could also be loose pitman arm or ball
joints<<

well, don't ball joints clunk? I'm thinkin' it might be the idler arm..
I'm gonna' have em' look at it this weekend. I'm just not looking forward
to the "it's because you lowered it" shit... I get that for everything I
take it in for. For the last time: A DROPPED SPINDLE LEAVES ALL
SUSPENSION COMPONENTS TO STOCK SPECIFICATIONS! I wish these idiots who
work on trucks knew that.... geez...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com