RE: High Quality Head Gaskets

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 10:24:55 EST

The reason I think it's the head gasket is because there is antifreeze
shooting out of the radiator cap. Now I know it isn't overheating, and
there's no oil in the antifreeze, and no antifreeze in the oil. The only
thing I can think of is that the gasket blew out into the water jacket, and
it's pressurizing the coolant. I took the pass side head off last night and
found no obvious evidence of this, but I have still to take off the drivers
side. Anyone have an Idea of what else this could be??

-Austin
Vipertruck