Re: Pinging and Pondering

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 10:38:32 EST

Forget the ping... Did you figure out a way to fill your beer glass without
getting up or not?!!!!
Tom

Subject: DML: Pinging and Pondering
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 1/21/00 9:07 AM

Well, I was pondering around with the Pinging Problem (as well as figuring
out a way to fill up my beer glass without having to get up) and took a
close look at the (now removed) plug heat shield. There are traces of
arcing on the inside bottom, nearest to the hex-part of the
plug. Hmmmm....Is this from the factory plugs (nasty little buggers), a
problem that i've missed, a probable cause to the pinging...???

Ideas anyone?

- Bernd