Re: Insurance Premiums

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 12:31:45 EST

At 07:32 PM 1/21/00 , you wrote:
>A LOT of money. put it under your parents name.
>-Dester
>
><< I am wondering about how much the insurance would be for a 18yr old in a
> new DAK. Just about how much.

Don't know how your insurance works but I don;t think this would work with
most companies. In order for a driver to be insured he/she has to be listed
on the policy. No matter who's name the truck or the insurance policy is
under. It may be slightly cheaper to have a young driver listed under the
parent's policy as opposed to having his/her own policy, but it's still
expensive.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

When we talk to God it's called prayer.
When God talks back it's called schizophrenia.