Re: SilBlade discount!

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 18:43:21 EST

Andy,

    Thanks for doing this. It just happens that I need new wipers as of last
night.
The driver side wiper is starting to lose the blade. About six inches of the
blade
has peeled off thiswonderful OEM wiper.
    I jumped online earlier today and ordered a set. It mentioned that it
would take
three business days to process. Hopefully I won't need the wipers too much
for
a while ... although this week is supposed to be pretty much consecutive
snow :)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
DML Digest Mode
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins

>I spoke with John Hussey at Specialty Silicone Products today and set us
>up with a $1 discount per blade (that's 10%). Go to
>http://www.sspinc.com/sil_ordr.html to order the blades online, or call
>them toll-free at 800-342-5919.
>
>If you order online, in the "Special Instructions" section of the order
>form mention that you're a Dakota Mailing List member and you'll be
>set. If you call to order, just mention it.

<snip>