Re: Top mods that pay for themselves?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 19:22:53 EST

I would say exhaust and a K&N will help. Some people say that you get
increased gas mileage through a bed cover..... you don't. The teeny tiny
bit of gas mileage you MIGHT get would be offset by the weight of the
cover, even if it did reduce drag (which it doesn't). Anyway, just keep
the engine in peek running condition, get a good stainless steel exhaust
system that flows better than stock, a K&N drop in, and you should see a
slight increase in mileage. I get 15 around town and 22 on the higway in
my 88 6er that needs to be rebuilt...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er (for now..he hehe) LE, slammed, modded, painted, 17.6 @ 78mph

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:16:25 -0500 Toney <discman@home.com> writes:
> what are some of the most valuable mods, meaning what mods can i do
> that
> will in return save me money due to increased gas mileage ect.?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.