Re: RE: FINALLY do my timing chain

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 21:18:07 EST

Let's not forget the wonderful reliability of S-10's. My '95 went
through 2 clutches, (my first car was a stick, so don't go there) fan
clutch, head gasket, ABS sensor, blower motor, a speaker the day after I
got it, and the day I traded it in on my '97 Dak, the tape player
stopped ejecting my tapes. All at 24,000 miles and a year and a half. I
do miss getting 28mpg though. My buddy got a '99 Ranger and he lost his
brakes at 8,000 miles, and is having constant tranny troubles. My Dak
has only had the T-chain replaced, and the cab poping TSB performed and
it has 50,235 miles. So, can you tell where I stand?? I am a Oldsmobile
guy when it coes to my cars, but trucks, I'm all MOPAR now!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6
'66 Olds F-85, 5.5 V-8, will have 350hp

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts