gears\tires

From: rhonda mills (rhonda@blazeinet.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 17:23:59 EST

Russ, my truck is a 97 4x4 cc.as for the gears 4:56's are available, the
fronts would be made by DANA themselves the rears I'am looking at made by
Precision Gear. The prices I was quoted for 4:10's for front were 295.cdn.
and 325. cdn. for 4:56's. 8 1/4" gears 425.cdn. either ratio as for tires
the cheapest I found are at Costco Wholesale at 198. each for 35x12.5x15 BFG
Muds again this price is cdn. I don't know if you have a Costco but the cost
of 147. plus exchange rate would make the tires much higher then the 198. at
Costco. As for the back spacing of the rims I haven't figured that one out
yet. It's almost impossible to do that until the lift is in place because if
the back spacing is to little they will stick out too much and may rub on
the outside lip of the fenderwell during turns and compression. The e-mail
address is my wife's, my name is Brent I forgot to put that down this
morning. By the way I'am told by my diff guy that we can put limited slips
in the front axle with little affect to driving charactertics.