Re[2]: webring

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 16:52:16 EST

>> Just looked at the dakota webring today.. Up to 109 sites, that # has
>> doubled since about a year and a half ago.

At one time there was even more than that, but I had to cut some sites
because they were not displaying the proper html code.

> I think there's actually more than that. I just joined about a week ago and
> was given #130. For some reason, I haven't been added to the list yet.

> trever
> http://treverzdakota.com

Actually the numbers get shuffled around as sites come and go so just
because you might be #175 doesn't mean there are 174 active sites
below yours.

I appologize to all the people who have recently signed up and not
been added yet. I had to change my ISP and as a
result my email and home page changed. I haven't been recieving any
notification from the webring that new sites have been signing up. (I
just fixed that) so now I have 26 sites in the que wating to be added.

If anyone is interested in becoming a "helper" for the webring shoot
me an email at webring@mikesdakota.com Now that the webring homepage has moved I will need to
go through the entire ring and one by one get people to update the ring code
on their page. I really have let the ring get messy and I think it's
time to get it back into shape.

--Mike