Re: Re: Cleaning the IAC/Truck Dies in the Cold

From: Chad Clifton (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 18:05:03 EST

The '95 Model Daks, atleast v6 models, had a cold start condition in
which a computer flash was necessary to fix. There is a TSB out about
it... I notice on the hood of my truck it has a sticker that says
Computer Updated: TSB 123456789 (or something to that effect). I looked
it up and it says something to the effect of Poor Cold starting. I got
the truck after this was done, so that's about all I know.

Chad
'95 DSCC 5pd v6