Re: Glamis and Rentals

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 23:17:38 EST

ryan@ryanandjoellen.com writes:

<< Anyone in the Southern California area know of a place or person I can rent
 an ATV from? I have looked around, and am not having much luck.

 Has any one had their Dakota or Durango 4x4 out at Glamis? I have never
 been, so don't know quite what to expect. Thanks! >>

if you want to rent atv call Recreation Unlimited.n ( ball road and 57
freeway) ask for Otillo ( not sure if hes still there) anyway this was the
last phone # i have 714 998 8170
they rent jetskis atv and wvaverunners. fax # is 714 998 7322

as for the durango doing good out in the dunes i dont see why not. just air
down the tires and you ll be good to go
Rob