Daks out havin fun

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 23:51:10 EST

Went up to the mountains (Washington State) to do some snowboardin. When we
were goin up to our cabin, we stopped on the side of the road for a break, i
looked down the hill and i saw 3 daks out playin in the snow! All 3 were
RC's but raised, had winches and the gaurds and everything. The snow was
about 3-4 feet deep and they were cuttin right through it, snow flyin
everywhere! Beautiful site. Woulda joined em but only 2wd :( Damnit,
when i get outa school im gettin a 4x4.