Re: New Sticker for the truck

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 08:57:48 EST

got it from a shop that was at a huge moving flea market.. "sale of the
centuary".. one of those things where they get a bunhc of people to sell
fake shit to people when they think it is real....

i'll take a pic of it. you could proally go to a vinal shop and have them
make one for you, i just like the way it sounds..

it was $5.00

:)

lata