Re: More head gasket questions.

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 10:18:49 EST

In a message dated 1/24/00 10:15:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

> Sounds like you covered all your bases on the job.
>
> Did you remove the distributor and put it back in where it was?
Otherwise,
> fire it up, let it warm up, check all the fluids, and you should be ok.
>
> - Bernd
I never had to take out the distributor (thank God). Someone said I should
retorque after I warm it up. I can do it, but that requires me pulling half
the crap off to do it. Our headers don't let me get to the bottom head bolts,
and there's so much crap above the valve covers....is it absolutely
necessary??

-Austin
Vipertruck