Re: 4" TM lift

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 12:08:00 EST

> Didn't somebody just recently put a TM 4" suspension lift on there genII?
> I'm about to finally start mine and i'm wondering whether it wouldn't be
> better to just have it installed. It looks like a LOT of effing work.

Jay,
Also, I know David did install the lift himself with the help of a friend.
He also said that he was thankful this friend had alot of tools. He said
they needed to use alot more tools than they ever imagined they would need.
I have called around and going rates for this lift install is around $700.
It is a rather intense and in-depth modification, so when I do mine, it is
going to the 4WD shop ti get installed. Dave said he wanted to get it done
in 2 days, but I think it took close to a week. My local shop said it would
take a full 12-14 hour day to do the lift.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6