Nahhhhh!

From: Jay Robertson (jdr@rain.org)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 12:57:53 EST

Easy as pie on the Dakota... just pop off the face on the dash. Ya gotta wiggle it around
to clear the steering column is all. Two screws hold the unit in.

It's so easy it scares me :)

97 dakota cc slt

--
J.D. Robertson
http://www.rain.org/~jdr/

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person" -Dave Barry