Re: RE: RE: Really Fast Lightning

From: Mark Johnson (mAARk@wrlc.org)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 17:31:50 EST

At 10:51 AM 1/24/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Back then it was but not today. This truck was completely engineered by
>Roush performance utilizing Ford Racing parts. This truck will outrun the
>current Cobra (same time) and Camaro. It is supercharged and suspension
>from hell when corning. It can corner.... The side effect is keeping the
>rear end to the asphalt. Even with the lock up differential, it stills spin
>wheels. Low 13's for 1/4 and 5.3 in the 0-60 run.

I was going to a show with my AAR 'Cuda one day and traffic was sort of dense,
finally an opening big enough to blow her out and open up the 6-barrel.
nearing 100
I look up and see 2 big grins in a Black pickup on my ass! We both had to
shut it down
because of traffic, I looked at my friend Chick and said "What the Hell was
that!"
And got a brief rundown oh the Lightening, to say the least I was impressed.
Mark Johnson, member MML, RAMM and APA
1970 Sassy Grass Green, AAR 'Cuda
1973 Challenger, 318/904 soon to be 360/727
1940 Chrysler Royal Coupe, 440/727
1992 Dakota, LE,V6/auto/OD