** Smokindakota stickers & Calendar**

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 22:45:11 EST

Thanks Aaron, you were the first one to receive one and I am glad you like
it. Check out www.smokindakota.com/pics/decals.jpg . The price is $2
shipped, and they can be shipped in a regular envelope. I only have one size
for now, it is 9 inches wide and 2 inches long. Thanks for all your guys
support.

On another note, I just sent the calendars and G-tech to Jon. Hopefully he
will have them by next Monday at the latest. I also sent him about 5 of my
smokindakota.com stickers in white. If you order 3 or more calendars AND
specifically ask for a smokindakota.com decal, the first 5 orders shall
receive them or until Jon has no more decals left.

Keep an eye out for www.dodge-trucks.net. I just acquired this new website
for the magazine and am working on the layout. Should hopefully be out by
the beginning of Feb.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk