Re: Throttle Body Mods Other Than R&D

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 22:59:09 EST

Well there are a couple of answers to that one. First off there are a
a few other people who make TBs. Magnum Performance (expensive!!, but good
quality), F&B (also good quality), and Quick D.

I have delt with Tony and Dan at Quick D and had EXCELLENT results!! they
are car guys, and they know how to treat customers! Plus, I had an R&D TB
which I was unhappy with, and for a great price had Dan rework it and make
it a Quick D with some "extras" and the price was GREAT! so was the
service!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke