Re: Backspacing

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 20:56:50 EST

Rim time!!!

Steven,
you may not need to do as much digging as you think. A lot of companies
have already done all the dirty work with measurements and stuff, all you
haveto do is call around. You're right about the bolt patter 4.5 on 6.
Call around to some places that have package deals and that kind of
thing... I'll ask around and try to find out some stuff for ya'!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er (for now..he hehe) LE, slammed, modded, painted, 17.6 @ 78mph

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 18:56:23 -0800 "SmokinDakota"
<webmaster@smokindakota.com> writes:
> I am getting ready to purchase some new wheels. I want them to tuck
> completely under the wheelwells. My question is what kind of
> backspacing am
> I looking at? I think I remember the bolt pattern being a 6x4.5. . .
> correct? I am looking at a 17" or 18" or even possible some 20"s.
> Would the
> backspacing differ on each size rim? And it a 97 v6 dak.
>
> Steven 2me
> http://www.smokindakota.com
> AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
> ICQ = 42763370