Need to reset RPM needle...can someone...

From: Pedro J. Diaz (pjdmd@mho.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 00:11:11 EST

just love my new white face gauge. needles are not quite exact now
though. I'll be able to find a radar to tell me the exact speed and
then reset my speedometer needle, but, I'm Fordck ( grossly unreliable
and inaccurate) when it comes to the tach needle, so...

...I need someone to do me a favor. Can someone with a 97 and newer
Dak with a manual transmission and with stock tires and 3.55 rear
gearing look at their RPM needle when they are cruising on 5th gear at
55 or 60, whatever, and let me know what it is?

thanks in advance.

pjdmd