Re: tow straps

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 02:26:09 EST

t_abernathy7@juno.com writes:

<< Rob,
 Are they straps or cables ? How thick or wide are they ? Do you know
 what weight they are rated up to ? Are the ends looped or pre-hooked ? >>

I have straps and tow ropes. they have loop ends.
on the straps they are sewed and reinforced and the loop where it would be
attached to the hook or mounting point they have another reingforcing cover
that looks like seatbelt material. they are very strong tow ropes. we had
some that we used to pull out the light deuce and a half trucks and small
bradleys . they have a 30 000 pound rating and are 3 inches wide by about
almost 3/8 inch thick. they are 18 feet long.

the tow ropes have braided loop ends. they are about 1 1/2 inch thick and
they are approximatley 28 feet long. I only have 10 ropes left and im
looking to get rid of them fast. they sold vell but they are so few left im
thinking to sell them real cheap real fast. the rating is approximatley 10
000 pounds. ive sold them to guys who pulled out full size trucks out of mud
with them. they do have elasicity and stretch some

i sent preacher my web site so he will put a pic of the stuff on his site.
the pics actually are pretty crappy so ill try to take some better ones
tomorrow

Rob