Re: Posi question (Tom)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 10:22:32 EST

Hi Tom!

    I've been good. looking forward to warmer weather though. All this
winter
weather has me itching to do something for my Dak ... and making Loreen
worried about the checkbook :) I felt the same way about the posi when I
first
saw it. I've never seen this brand before and the description was a bit too
incomplete for my taste. I think I will wait and buy from a reputable
dealer.
    Hope all is well with you and Karen. It would be nice to see you again
Maybe a road trip to New England Dragway (I think that's the name) when
warmer weather rolls around ? take care.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
DML Digest Mode
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins

Hey Chuck! How have you been? Hopefully RI is a little warmer than Bean
town
(unless that gulf stream has frozen over! ;-).

I dunno about that posi on ebay... For one thing the price is too good to
be
true, secondly the 8 1/4 axles went through a spline count change, from 27
29, so it can't fit *all* Dakotas if it comes in the diff. case as pictured.

Why is the dude selling it and where did he get it from? I wish I could be
more positive but something just doesn't look right about this deal.
Tom