RE: 2nd GREAT SNOW IN MD AND ANOTHER THOUGHT ON RACING

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 11:04:06 EST

Boy can I relate. I guess they may challenge because they believe a 4x4
would be a handicap? I even have the "Central Ontario 4x4 club and United 4
Wheel Drive Association stickers on my rear window and still they challenge.
I usually ignore them as well, but sometimes....... I go for it. Sometimes
I win, and sometimes not. But, like you, I didn't get the truck to race,
but "TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE" I'd like to see some of
these "challengers" follow me sometime into the wilderness. :) Maybe I
should just drive over them ;)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd