Re: R & D PERFORMANCE RIPOFF

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 11:22:54 EST

So does anyone know how to go about filing a report with the BBB???

Or even the AG (attorney general) of your state.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke