R&D Performance crap.....

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 14:23:28 EST

well after doing some research on the R&D Scandal as Im calling it, I
found out a couple of interesting things.

(1) R&D Performance Auto Inc.
    2704 29th Ave E
    Bradenton, FL 34208

    Owner: Patrick Graham
    Phone: 941-360-0332
    Fax: 941-749-0701

(2) JLM Machine Co.
    2704 29th Ave E
    Bradenton, FL 34208

    Owner: who knows, dont care
    phone: 941-748-4288
    Fax: 941-749-0701

well, I called this JLM Machine Co. since they are at the same address and
of course I ACTUALLY GOT THROUGH!!!!!!!! I was talking to a receptionist.
But she told me R&D Performance was in the same building, but patrick
packed up and left. The phone number for Patrick is shut off, and the fax
line is the same one. So all the faxes go to JLM Machine shop.

Now the sucky part, the receptionist has NO clue where patrick is, how to
get ahold of him, yada yada yada... so this is bad... she had me leave a
message and said someone there knows how to get ahold of patrick. So my
plan is to call and bug them EVERYDAY UNTIL I AM DEAD!!!!!!!

any faxes she gets go in "a file" as she calls it, which I am sure is the
trash! and Im not so sure Patrick isnt around becuase she put me on hold
for some time while she was asking someone what was going on... cuase she
said she didnt know, so I be old patty might still be there... just
hiding. I contacted my Attorney General, he suggested I contact my "legal
people" for help, I am currently talking to the BBB becuase they have a
file on him. So Ill just have to see what happens..

Everyone else who has a problem with Patrick, I suggest you spend a buck
and call JLM machine shop and bug them about this, and I am sure Patty
will eventually get the message.

I have spring break in a bit, and if I dont hear from him by then I AM
GOING TO GO DOWN THERE and find out what is going on!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke