Re: R&D, Patrick, and stuff...

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 17:40:22 EST

>>but if I were to file a small claims suit against Patrick,
would I do it where I live, Indiana, or would I do it in Flordia where
R&D
is/was located?<<

you can do both.. we screwed this girl who was trying to screw us by
suin' her in Va. and she live sin NY.. she couldn'tmake it to court so
she automatically lost.... then we grilled her in NY =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er (for now..he hehe) LE, slammed, modded, painted, 17.6 @ 78mph