I need Truck audio help!!!

From: Gene Hodge (gene_hodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 19:25:47 EST

Here's the deal, I bought a used '93 dakota in october. slowly but surely
I've been adding mods, (towing package, sony cd, soon a roll-top) and I'm
looking to put a system in it. I don't want anything hella fancy, just
something that sounds good. I was thinking possibly 2 6X9's and a couple
4's, but I really have no clue what brand or size to buy for speaker/amp.
If anybody has any experiences, preferences, or suggestions they'd help out
a lot, thanx.

Gene Hodge,
('93 dakota, 3.9 v6 stick, towing pkg., sony cd)