Tire question

From: emailskip@webtv.net
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 00:54:39 EST

The day after I bought my truck, I put new tires on it. (BFG AT T/A 31 X
10.5) I've noticed that it pulled to the right, a little. Last saturday,
I took it to the dealer for a free 90 day check-up and oil change and
lube. I asked them to check the alignment. Of course, the alignment guy
doesn't work on saturday. The service writer told me it could be because
of my tires. I thought he was just trying to blow me off, but he did
offer to switch my front tires. (left to right, right to left) Now it
pulls a little to the left. I haven't checked the tire pressure, yet,
but that was marked as one of the items they checked, and I assume,
(yeah I know) they would double check that, before going to the trouble
of switching the tires around. Has anyone heard of this? I plan to go
the tire store this saturday, and see what they say, but I thought I
would get the opinion of the list first. Thanks.

Skip Goger
Gresham, Or
2000 4X4 V8 AUTO
CC SPORT+ IB