Re: Re: Got my dropped dak back

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 01:04:17 EST

I got the Hotchkis Performance kit 2/3 drop put on.
(thanks Gary for your help!) I also bought the
Bilstein, Hotchkis-tuned shocks, as well. I love it!
It handles awesome. One corner here in Texas I used to
take at like 35-40mph(right hand turn), I took it
tonight at like 50mph, and I still had more to go.
Barely any body roll.(still have stock sway bars front
and rear; will eventually get the Hotchkis ones) A
good investment!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~