RE: Speaking of stereo oddities...

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 10:44:07 EST

I really didn't get that far into it to find out whether or not it was
hooked up. I know the speakers were just the cheap ones, there were no
markings of infinity on them and they were just the plain paper cones. I'll
have to delve into it deeper to find out if it is hooked up. If it's not and
I don't need it to make the factory system work, maybe I'll post it for
sale. I dunno what it would be worth, any ideas?

Currie