Virginia Meet info (Corrections Applied)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 17:20:57 EST

Again, doin corrections and stuff.. I got a name and e-mail since the last
post... Any correction, additions e-mail me off the DML (Dont put DML in
sunject)
coolva1@home.com
Again, heres the info... Meeting at Virginia Motorsports Park opening day
(3/4/00) at 11:30 (ish) to have some fun, and yall can watch me beat Jon
Smith (I'm gonna give it my damn best to try... }|-)
Last time we went, they allowed "grudge matches" where you can choose who
you wanna race agains if you tell them ahead of time on that run...
Looks as if we'll have a Helluva turnout.. so why dont you come if ya are in
the area...??
www.virginiamotorsportspk.com is the URL, they have directions ect...

Mike D. MiggityMike@juno.com 88
V6
Jon Smith fast4x4@bellbouth.com (slo =) 95 V8
Matt Barret MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com 00 V8
Todd Flummer Mustang@netunlimited.net 98 V8
Tim Berry coolva1@home.com 97
V8
Robert Parrish parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net 98 V8
Rich Wisotzkey Rich.Wisotzkey@GD-WTS.com 96 V8
Toney R. discman@home.com 97 V6
Shane Baker Sbak1320@aol.com 98 V8
David 'preacher' Slocum preacher@carolina.rr.com 99 V8
Al Adams matt's_friend@no.email.com 99 V8
Ron Minnick floorya2@aol.com 00
V8
Jim M. mailman@new-quest.net 00
V8
-=May Come=- -=May Come=- -=May Come=-
Garret Lewis ladysmithgwl@juno.com 97 V8
Mike Johnson mailman@new-quest.net 99 V8

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ