Re: Group Dyno 4.7 vs 5.9 here wegoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 17:31:39 EST

Again, you guys have me very curious about the 4.7's power, and again no
one in Austin has responded. I'm not out to raz anyone, I'm just one
that needs to see stuff on paper before I'm a beleiver. As soon as I see
the 4.7 making some numbers on the dyno(be it low or high) I will be the
first to give the owner a pat on the back. ET's DO look pretty
impressive, but I have yet to get MY R/T to the track:)

My experiance has been that newer motors have been better and better
(look at LT1 vs. Ls1 camaros). Still I don't think there is a
replacement for displacement, but hey, I may be wrong.

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design