Re: New to List

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 18:38:38 EST

Jim will pop up here any moment so I'll get my licks in first...

There is a new group called the Dodge Truck Owners Association, based in So.
Cal but spreading quickly. The link to the mailing list for this club is:
http://www.onelist.com/community/DTOA

Congrats on the New Dak and welcome to the friendliest E-list anywhere :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com