radial pull

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 21:43:03 EST

uite a few miles noticed a pull to the left. I decided
to take somewhere
else for an alignment, and the techn. switched the two
front tires said my
alignment was fine, and was nice enough not to charge me.
Problem solved.
Needless to say, I give him all my business now.

-Very common problem. It's called a radial pull, and is normally solved
by swapping the tires side to side across the front, or rotating to the
rear for a few thousand miles. It normally corrects itself in time, but
it can be annoying.
Patrick