Re: M1 manifold total cost

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 21:43:43 EST

In a message dated 1/26/00 4:46:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
magnumv8@wtez.net writes:

> Jon S. and Bill T., I've got a question about the M1. What is the
> ballpark figure on the total cost of this mod including all the extra
> stuff you have to get? I'm seriously considering this to be my spring
> mod in a few months. <Jon's description of the power increase has
> sold me.... Damn you Jon!! I can't ever save any money reading this
> DML thing! ;-)

Well you would be better off with Jon's total cost, his was much cheaper than
mine :-) I just can't figure out where Jon finds the time to do all this
price shopping that gets him the eye watering deals :-) I have had a long
time resolution of not adding up the costs of my hobbies :-) I probably
would not enjoy them any longer :-) I did too many things to determine the
individual increases but I think that the increase is located at the upper
end of the RPM range so if ya don't mind winding on er then it will probably
gain ya some.

Bill