Re: halo light info.

From: JoeB327@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 21:48:49 EST

>From what I understand, (talking to techs at the dealership) the halo-light
worked up until the 1998 model year and DC stopped putting the wiring in in
1999 (but the bulb is still there). Anyway, here is a very helpful and
informative link for this discussion.

http://home.talkcity.com/GasolineAlley/digitaljay/ignition.htm
(Don't forget to click on the link for detailed instructions)

Hope this helps the original poster trying to get the light to work ( and
ends this thread).
Good Luck,
Joe B.