Re: Re: 97-00 dakota corners (fwd)

From: T (tomboyle@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 22:29:16 EST

Andy Levy wrote:

> I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but what, exactly, is the appeal of
> the clear corners? I personally can't stand the way they look.
>
> T wrote:
> >
> > I'm sold! And I don't even have my truck yet! (Still in Truck Heaven) aka:
> > on the build order list at the factory [I hope]. I've been looking around,
> > and that's a great price. - Tom B. -

Simple - My truck is Bright White. I'm leaving the rears red, and
getting rid of the extra (useless) yellow color off the front of the
truck. The guys who clear out the whole thing have different taste,
that's all. I'm going for a cleaner look by reducing the total number
of colors all over the truck.