Re: Jet chip

From: Michael J. Satterfield (mikeys01@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 22:56:40 EST

IMHO, I would not buy anything from JET. Their quality is poor. I bought
one of these for my 97 Dakota and it worked great for 3 months, then it
simply fell apart. Literally. Inspection of it revealed it had been put
together with superglue and you could see the corrosion on the electronics
from that superglue; I even saw etched fingerprints on the printed circuit
board!

I sent it back for two replacements and neither of these would work. My
truck wouldn't even START with either of the two replacements! I finally
sent it back and got my money back.

I'm going with a Hypertech Power Programer III this summer if Mopar doesn't
come out with a computer for the 97 models...and from what I can tell Mopar
ain't gonna make one for the 97's :(.

Hope this helps.

Mike