Re: Cruising Colorado - - ATTN PEDRO.

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 23:41:19 EST

 Pedro--
 Sure wished you could of stayed another day to of gotten your speedo and
tack needles corrected. Sorry about the truck and it's alternator. I also
received a reply from Perma-Cool and they gave me what I already knew. They
didn't seem to understand about the conversion that we were asking for about
the relay. I do hope that electric fan works out to your expectations. Again
THANK-YOU for allowing me to work on your truck and trusting me. And also
thanks for the gift certificates--I located at Pep Boys a nice set of
driving lights that I'm going to install on my truck. Have you received any
info from Perma-Cool yet? I received your message you sent--hope they can
read it better than the one I sent. If Perma-SCREW doesn't get your fan
going for you, let me know and maybe we can meet up again and "one way or
another, I'll get that fan hooked up" to run.
  Well went to the motorcycle shop and got some parts to get started on the
Goldwing in a few weeks. I'm gonna do some getting out and having fun this
year. Haven't been on the bike since January 1st 1998- - THAT'S TOO LONG.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green