Halo light....

From: trm (mopar98@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 23:52:22 EST

Guy&Gals,
      Im sorry for screaming but a while back i made to mention about it
and no one responded == then everyone kept asking the same question over
and over again==so i responded with ananswer and no one seemed to
listen==untill I yelled==finally some one heard.
   As far as a part # for the relay I dont know(I had a bunch of spares
lyng around for my truck) try asking the dealer, ask for a "time delay
relay" they should know what it is.
they all should work they are ALL wired for it.
       If there is a relay and the bulb is ok(mine burnt out ,so i went
to the dealer to get a new bulb...presto it worked.
    to check the bulb you need a torx bit screwdriver to remove the
upper and lower section of te column cover off to get acess to the only
wires in top of the column next to the switch. gently turn and pull
socket out and you have it...install is reverse of removal.
again, im sorry for yelling, i needed to blow off some steam......will
you all forgive me? .....it wont happen again.....promise?!?!?!

1994 Dakota Sport V6(1 of 2,986)
1989 Daytona(1 of 1,196)
1988 Daytona Pacifica(1 of 456)
1995 Geo Metro(soon to be replaced with a Neon)