Re: abs and tires

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 00:17:55 EST

Doh! Any alignment that is set towards "OEM" specs will be incorrect and
inappropriate. People lower and lift their trucks constantly. Unless
EVERYONE out there is stupid like my friend who heated his coils and drives
on his bumpstops... there is a way to correctly align any car that has been
raised or lowered. Come on here.

About the chevy thing.... that was bound to happen. It had the words
"CHEVY" on it. drives like a rock. thinks like one too
-Dester

<< -I got a buddy who blew out his $1100 ABS module when he installed a
 body lift and 31" tires on his S10 Blazer. Perhaps you can e-mail him
 and see what he thinks!!
    You forgot to mention that changing the tire size also changes the
 camber and toe, and any alignment performed thereafter will be incorrect
 and inappropriate.
  Patrick >>