Re: snow tires, cont.(Attn: Patrick)

From: FloordYa2@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 01:31:52 EST

No i was in the Dundalk area at a Goodyear store, but if you have any answers
for me, Edgewood isn't very far at all from where I live. I asked the guy if
i could use the 235/75 he said NO because they are too skinny for the 8" rims
& that's when he told me about ABS & the engines speed sensors. So how long
do you think it would be before they come out with something to fit my truck,
or what do you think I should do about traction in the snow & ice . I was
thinking about getting a set of chains but, I was thinking,wouldn't I have
the same problem finding a set thast fits. I know we don't get too much snow
here but I travel alot & i never know what weather to expect (Western
Md.,West VA.). I just don't want to get stuck somewhere. I know 4x4 would
have been the way to go, but that 's after the fact now. Thanks for your help
I really appreciate it, and if you have any answers in the future please
don't hesitate.

Ron M. (FloordYa2@aol.com)

'00 CC SLT+
4.7L Semi-Hemi