Re: Houston area Dyno Day?

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 08:37:41 EST

sounds interesting......I'd like to know just how blah
my stock 5.2l v8 dak is......I dont have any earth
shaking changes to it because my dad thinks I'll void
warranty. I drive it so much, that soon will not be
an issue:)....All i have is a Dynomax catback exhaust,
and the K&N replacement air filter. I am looking into
doing one of 3 things with my $900 tax return. 1.Do
some body repair to my truck to the driver side front
fender. 2.Get some look altering dohickeys like grille
inserts, bumber covers, lowered stance.etc. 3.or get
some further air intake changes and a set of headers
or a E-RAM setup......what do you all suggest?? If I
get a kind of forced air induction system will it be a
must to get headers to relieve compression buildup
pressure in the engine??????

http://homes.acmecity.com/thematrix/oracle/195/98dakota.html
Alberto A